10 Lessons Learned From an Ineffective PHP Tutorial on YouTube
1. If you’re looking for a comprehensive and up-to-date PHP tutorial, look no further than the best one on YouTube – this one by Ray Edwards. It’s been viewed over 1.5 million times and is full of great tips and tricks that will help you code more effectively.
2. Another great tip from Ray is to use a code editor like Sublime Text or VS Code, which will make coding faster and easier. Plus, they come with built-in features for managing files and versions, which can be incredibly helpful when working with multiple projects at once.
3. Finally, keep in mind that learning PHP isn’t about reading endless tutorials – it’s about practicing what you’ve learned by building something useful yourself. This way, you’ll not only learn the basics better but also develop your own coding style and techniques. So be sure to give some of the projects on Ray’s channel a try!
youtube API PHP github
The “10 Lessons Learned From an Ineffective PHP Tutorial on YouTube” blog post shares ten lessons learned from an ineffective PHP tutorial that was published on YouTube. The author provides a detailed overview of the video, how it was created, why it failed, and what could have been done to make it more successful. The following are the ten lessons learned from this unsuccessful tutorial:
1. Always be prepared to revise: The author admits that they were not always prepared for the questions asked in the comments section of their previous video. This lack of preparation resulted in them having to revise their content several times throughout the production process.
2. Use a framework: In order to create a more successful video, the author recommends using a framework such as WPBakery Page Builder or Bootstrap. These frameworks allow you to easily create a structure and layout for your video without having to worry about coding everything yourself.
3. Create engaging and interesting content: The author emphasizes the importance of engaging and interesting content when creating videos. If viewers are not interested in what they are watching, they will quickly lose interest and stop watching.
4. Plan ahead: Before starting to produce your video, make sure you have all of the necessary materials prepared – including images, music, and footage. This will help you avoid running into any problems along the way and ensure that your video is completed on time.
5. Don’t be afraid to experiment: Although experimentation
Embedding a YouTube video in your PHP website can be a great way to help educate your visitors and keep them engaged. However, make sure to create a well-written and easy-to-follow tutorial if you want to maximize the impact of this content.
Assuming you have a YouTube video in mind that you want to share with your website’s visitors, the first step is to get the embed code from YouTube. You can do this by going to the video page on YouTube and clicking the “Share” button. From there, click on the “Embed” tab and copy the code that appears.
Next, open up your PHP website’s code in your favorite text editor. Find where you want to insert the video on your page, and then paste in the embed code from YouTube. Save your changes and upload your updated website to your web server.
Now when visitors load your website, they’ll be able to watch the embedded YouTube video right on your page! Just make sure to provide some context for why they’re watching it and what they should take away from it. With a little bit of effort, you can turn a simple YouTube video into a powerful learning tool for your visitors.
Always test your embed code before you publish it to avoid any embarrassing glitches.
When you’re happy with how your video looks, click the Publish button. From the drop-down menu, select where you want to share your video: Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. If you want to post it on another site, copy and paste the embed code.
Be sure to use clear and concise grammar when writing your tutorial, as careless errors can detract from the viewer’s experience.
When recording your video, be sure to speak slowly and clearly so that viewers can easily understand you.
It’s also important to use descriptive language when writing your tutorial, as this will help viewers follow along more easily.
Finally, be sure to proofread your work before publishing it to ensure that there are no errors.
Use video thumbnails and descriptions to add further context and emphasis to your embedded videos.
When you upload a video to YouTube, you have the option to add a thumbnail image that will be displayed along with the video. This can be a still frame from the video itself or an unrelated image that provides context for the video.
You can also add a description of the video, which can be used to provide further context or emphasize certain points. These descriptions are especially important if your videos are not public and can only be viewed by people who have the link.
PHP youtube embed
1. Make sure your video is well-made
First and foremost, make sure your video is of high quality. This means filming in a good environment, using good lighting, and having an attractive appearance. If your video looks amateurish or suffers from poor audio or video quality, it will likely not be well-received by viewers.
2. Use annotations to supplement your video
Annotations can be used to supplement your video with additional information or instructions for viewers. For example, you can include a list of resources that you recommend following the tutorial, or provide tips on how to complete the task at hand. Annotations can also be used to provide context for specific sections of the video or to highlight important points that you want to emphasize.
3. Use descriptive titles
When creating titles for your videos, be as descriptive as possible. This will help viewers identify the content of the video easily, and make it easier for them to find the information they are looking for. Titles that are too general or vague will not be as effective in attracting attention from viewers.
4. Plan out your content ahead of time
Once you have created your video, it is important to plan out its content before you start filming. This will help you avoid making mistakes while filming, and ensure that all of the information in the video is relevant and useful. It is also important to keep a consistent tone throughout the entire video; if parts are humorous, be sure
Make sure all videos are appropriately licensed and that you comply with YouTube’s terms of service.
When uploading videos to YouTube, it’s important to make sure that you have the rights to all of the content in the video. This means ensuring that all videos are appropriately licensed and that you comply with YouTube’s terms of service. If you don’t have the rights to the content in your video, it could be taken down by YouTube or result in a copyright infringement claim. To avoid any issues, always check that you have the necessary rights before uploading anything to YouTube.
Use keywords in your video titles and descriptions to boost search engine traffic, and consider using annotations or other features to dialog with viewers who are watching on a desktop or mobile device.
Your video’s title and description are two of the most important ranking factors in YouTube’s search algorithm. Use your keywords throughout both of these fields to signal to YouTube what your video is about, and increase the chances that it will be shown as a top result for those keywords.
In addition, take advantage of features like annotations and cards to further engage viewers who are watching your videos on desktop or mobile devices. By dialoguing with your audience and providing additional information about your video content, you can keep them engaged for longer periods of time – which can also lead to higher rankings in YouTube’s search results.
Always remember to thank anyone who helps contribute to your tutorial videos by sharing their insights or feedback!
By doing so, you not only show your appreciation for their help but also encourage them to continue lending a hand in the future. Furthermore, it helps to strengthen the community of people who are interested in learning from and helping each other out – something that’s always beneficial.
Consider making tutorials a part of your overall marketing strategy, as they can help increase website traffic, viewership, and conversion rates.
When potential customers or clients visit your website, they should be able to easily find what they are looking for. If your website is difficult to navigate or doesn’t provide the information they need, they will likely leave and look elsewhere. Creating helpful tutorials can show them how to use your products or services, and make it more likely that they’ll convert into paying customers.
Not only can tutorials help increase conversion rates, but they can also attract new visitors to your website. If you create high-quality content that is interesting and informative, people will want to watch it and share it with others. This can help increase traffic to your site, and may even lead to some viral traffic if your tutorials are particularly popular.
Overall, incorporating tutorials into your marketing strategy can be a great way to attract new customers and improve conversions. If you create helpful, engaging content, you’ll be well on your way to success.